Wednesday 1 June 2016

Planning to lose weight? with Muzzafar Hussain Zaman

Muzzafar Hussain Zaman

Planning to lose weight? - Yeah me too! I've tried everything from Atkins to juicing, but still found nothing works as well as a proper lifestyle change. If you are thinking of trying to shed a few pounds don't spend out on going to weight watchers or other such groups - you can lose the weight with just a little motivation.


Muzzafar Hussain Zaman - Weight Loss Tips from Muzzafar Zaman on Vimeo.

I like to use an app to keep track of the calories I'm consuming. That way if I go over my allotted calorie intake I can do some extra exercise to compensate. I can personally recommend My Fitness Pal it is free to use and has a really big database of foods to aid with your calorie counting, It also has a barcode scanner to help to that end. If you get the opportunity I can recommend the Cook Yourself Thin Books for inspiration too. They take unhealthy classics and put a healthy twist on them. The meals in that book are delicious

Before and After weight loss

Somebody who is no stranger to fluctuating weight is reality star Kim Kardashian. To be fair she has been pregnant and it is always a struggle to lose baby weight. And it isn't as if she didn't look gorgeous with a more shapely figure anyway. She didn't break the internet with a tiny backside did she? Although some unscrupulous people have suggested that her post preggo weight loss was not entirely natural! Scandal! Kim claims that it was a combination of yoga and exercise. Who knows?

This week in weight loss - Green teas are big right now. I've used a couple and they are excellent at combining with fat to help you reduce your weight. Though they can make you stools a little loose! Cho yung tea is especially effective and can be found at places like Holland and Barret.

If you get a chance pick up a copy of the Juice master diet - whilst I can't say I enjoyed doing the full course, even swapping a lunch for one of the delicious juices is worthwhile.

Herbalife seems to be fairly popular right now. I have a Facebook friend who has seemingly transformed himself whilst using this plan. Although I did recently see a picture of a Herbalife van parked in a McDonalds drive through which I have to admit gave me a bit of a chuckle.

No comments:

Post a Comment